WE GIVE YOU APPOINTMENTS YOU THIS YEAR!
- AT OUR BOOTH AT ACVS CONGRESS IN OCTOBER 2019 IN LAS VEGAS: A CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE CANINE INTRA ARTICULAR RECONSTRUCTION OF LIGAMENTS:
STIF – Vetlig Global will be present at the 2019 edition of the ACVS Congress to be held from 16 to 19 October 2019 at Caesar Palace. For more information about this event, click here.
« Intra- articular reconstruction of the canine cranial cruciate ligaments
.JP Laboureau MD Orthopaedic Surgeon, Callum W. Hay BVMS, Diplomate ACVS
STIF Vetlig- Global has adapted a synthetic ligament widely used for 27 years in human surgery to canines with promising results in dogs (7 year follow-up) »
- AT AFVAC CONGRESS IN NOVEMBER 2019 IN LYON:
The AFVAC congress will take place in Lyon from 28 to 30 November at the Congress Center. For any information concerning the 2019 edition of this congress, you can visit the AFVAC website by clicking here.
- TRAININGS DEDICATED TO THE STIF – VETLIG GLOBAL LIGAMENT AT THE TRAINING CENTER OF OUR PARTNER EICKEMEYER:
Are you a veterinarian? You can now take part to trainings about the STIF-VETLIG GLOBAL ligament and the VIART technique (CCL reconstruction).
The day is organized as following: theoretical course in the morning (how came the STIF – Vetlig Global ligament and how to use it) and practices in the afternoon on cadavers. These courses take place in the training center of our partner Eickemeyer in Germany.
Several “Vetlabs” will be held in 2019. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. You can also visit our partner’s website by clicking here.
FREE FIBERS VERSUS CROSSED FIBERS
- TEST SERCOVAM : free fibers versus crossed fibers : click here
- TEST SERCOVAM : resistance after stress : click here