To make it easier for the surgeons Vetlig Global has developed a kit of instruments which allow a simple surgery.
*Screw box non included in the set
This instrument set contains :
- 4 cannulated drill bits : 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.6mm, 4.2mm for primary tunnels.
- 3 non cannulated drill bit : 3.5mm, 4mm, and 4.5mm for transversal tunnels.
- 2 units of 2 mm K-wires double trocard used as quides for the cannulated drill bits of 3.6mm and 4.2mm.
- 2 units of 1mm K-wires double trocard used as quides for the cannulated drill bits of 2.5 mm and 3mm.
- 2 units of 2mm blunt K-wires
- 2 units of 0.9mm blunt K-wires used as guide for the screws of 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm and 4.5mm.
- 2 units of hexagonal K-wires of 2.5mm used as guide as well as a screwdriver for the screws of 5mm and 6mm.
- A set of 3 telescopic tubes of diameter 6mm, 8mm and 10mm to protect the soft tissues from the drill bits when needed.
- 2 units of passing tubes, 2.5mm/170mm and 3.5mm/185mm to allow the passage of the wire loops.
- 4 units of stainless steel wire loops to pull the leader threads of the ligaments through the tunnels.
- A single screwdriver handle (silicon) wich allows the use of several interchangeable tips depending on the screw used:
- A hexagonal screwdriver tip cannulated at 1mm to fit the 3mm, 3.5mm diameter screws (guided by the K-wire of 0.9mm).
- A hexagonal screwdriver tip cannulated at 1mm to fit the 4mm and 4.5mm screws (guided by the K-wire of 0.9mm).
- A cannulated female screwdriver tip adapted to the hexagonal K-Wire of 2.5mm, used for 5mm and 6mm screws.